Introduction to 90 Days
It's going to take me 90 days to change my life. That's roughly 3 months. 12 weeks and 6 days to be exact. I'm going to pick a challenge for myself, commit to it, blog about it daily, and over time turn my new habit into part of my every day lifestyle.
Starting tomorrow, I am going to modify my eating habits. I am going to make healthier choices. And in order to do so, I am going to cut sugar, flour, dairy, and sodium out of my food selections. I will be eating primarily fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, and nuts.
I will blog my progress every day.
After 90 days, I will choose a new challenge, but I won't stop this challenge. I will make that a lifestyle and simply start a new healthy habit.
Starting tomorrow, I am going to modify my eating habits. I am going to make healthier choices. And in order to do so, I am going to cut sugar, flour, dairy, and sodium out of my food selections. I will be eating primarily fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, and nuts.
I will blog my progress every day.
After 90 days, I will choose a new challenge, but I won't stop this challenge. I will make that a lifestyle and simply start a new healthy habit.
Comments
Post a Comment