Pre Day One Meal Planning

snacks:

  • celery with nuts and raisins
  • carrots and hummus
  • apple slices and almond butter
  • banana and almond butter
  • frozen smoothies
  • nuts
  • dried fruit bars (kept to a minimum)
  • make iced tea from a pot of tea



Meals:

  • eggs
  • hamburger meat on a  salad with pickles and mustard
  • taco salad
  • grilled chicken on a salad
  • fajita salad with onions, peppers, tomato, and guacamole
  • coconut curry 
  • asian stir fry
    • broccoli, carrots, celery, water chestnuts, peanuts
  • baked sweet potato
  • chicken cooked in tomato sauce with peppers and onions
  • black beans and rice and plantains
  • stuffed peppers
  • chicken soup
  • meat chili
  • broccoli slaw salad
  • roasted sweet potato and asparagus
  • chicken cacciatore
  • Moroccan beef stew with sweet potato, squash, and carrots
  • pot roast
  • shepherd's pie
  • Tom Yum Soup and Tom Kar soup


Strategies:
  • When I want to eat, go for a walk instead, or call a friend
  • When I crave sweets, make a pot of tea, or eat raisins or a sweet potato
  • When I want to snack while watching TV, read a book or take a bath instead
  • When I'm traveling, pack extra healthy snacks for the whole trip, and shop at a local supermarket when I first arrive
  • When I crave bread or other carbs, have a small meal or healthy snack.  Maybe make some sir popped popcorn
  • WATER BOTTLE WATER BOTTLE WATER BOTTLE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre Day One Thoughts

Introduction to 90 Days