Pre Day One Thoughts
Tomorrow will officially be day one. But I am starting NOW. Never say "I'll start tomorrow," because it will never be tomorrow. It is always today. it is always now. Whatever you want to do, do it now.
I weighed in this afternoon to record my start weight, and I am 198 lbs. The biggest I have ever been in my entire life, minus my pregnancy. I cried in the changing room of a store earlier this week, because I had clothes in XL and size 16 not fitting me. I am starting NOW.
I just got home from a 2-mile walk, and I am feeling motivated. Motivated to go to the gym again, rock climb again, and eat healthier again. I want to run and jump and be active. I am coming off of an ankle injury, though, so I have to take baby steps. But those baby steps start NOW.
I am in physical therapy still, so I can run and jump, but I can walk, so I'm going to walk. And I am going to walk every day. Starting TODAY! Not tomorrow, but TODAY. Starting NOW.
From this moment on, I will make healthier choices at each and every meal. To make this happen, I will meal plan. Planning ahead eliminates bad choices in the moment. I will also write in this blog daily to keep myself accountable. Lastly, I will exercise regularly. And to make that commitment possible, I will plan ahead. I will make myself a schedule. But my true commitment right now, my 90 day challenge, is the healthy food. When I eat healthier, I want to exercise more, and when I exercise, I make better food choices, so these two will support each other.
Here's what I am looking forward to:
I weighed in this afternoon to record my start weight, and I am 198 lbs. The biggest I have ever been in my entire life, minus my pregnancy. I cried in the changing room of a store earlier this week, because I had clothes in XL and size 16 not fitting me. I am starting NOW.
I just got home from a 2-mile walk, and I am feeling motivated. Motivated to go to the gym again, rock climb again, and eat healthier again. I want to run and jump and be active. I am coming off of an ankle injury, though, so I have to take baby steps. But those baby steps start NOW.
I am in physical therapy still, so I can run and jump, but I can walk, so I'm going to walk. And I am going to walk every day. Starting TODAY! Not tomorrow, but TODAY. Starting NOW.
From this moment on, I will make healthier choices at each and every meal. To make this happen, I will meal plan. Planning ahead eliminates bad choices in the moment. I will also write in this blog daily to keep myself accountable. Lastly, I will exercise regularly. And to make that commitment possible, I will plan ahead. I will make myself a schedule. But my true commitment right now, my 90 day challenge, is the healthy food. When I eat healthier, I want to exercise more, and when I exercise, I make better food choices, so these two will support each other.
Here's what I am looking forward to:
- more energy
- being more comfortable in my skin
- feeling strong
- feeling proud
- feeling free
- wearing all of my dresses again
- being able to stretch and move without my own body getting in my way
- being able to do pushups
- feeling ready for another tough mudder
- running 5 miles easily
- running 10 miles anytime I want
- being healthy and active and light
- being able to parkour down the sidewalk
- being a good role model for my daughter
- better sleep
- better skin
- better energy levels
- better mood
- no more headaches
- less stress
- more yoga and meditation
- more mindfulness
- more positivity
- motivating friends
- surprising family friends, and coworkers
- getting my muscle definition back
- building up stamina
- getting more flexible
- getting more agile
- getting less injury-prone
- getting more confident
- I can't wait for jeans to fit loosely and comfortably
- I can't wait to put on an A-line dress with a belt
- I can't wait to swim in a bathing suit
- I can't wait to feel like I have rocking' awesome arms when I put on a tank top
- I can't wait for people to stare at my beast thighs in amazement again
- I can't wait to wear my "beast" shirt and feel like a beast
- I can't wait to wear my "wicked strong" t-shirt and embody it
- I can't wait to run up the beehive at sunrise
- I can't wait to do headstands on paddle boards in Maine
Comments
Post a Comment